A start-up company formed by the founder of a Milwaukee-area drug ingredient maker is proposing to build a pharmaceutical research and development facility in Mequon, creating 50 jobs. Major Pharmaceuticals LLC wants to develop a two-story, 79,000-square-foot facility on a 7.7-acre parcel immediately south of Executive Drive and east of Commerce St., according to a filing with the city Plan Commission. That site is in Mequon Business Park, near the northeast corner of Donges Bay and Wauwatosa roads. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018