The AppBrewery is among a growing number of university-led initiatives crafting apps that might not otherwise get made. The group — technically known by the little-used name of UWM Mobile Innovation Lab — is planning to launch its first project in late summer. The Milwaukee County mobile app will feature bus schedules, with real-time GPS tracking of bus locations; county park maps and information; and events at the zoo. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018