The National Conference on Undergraduate Research will be held this week on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus. This is the second time that UW-L will host NCUR, a national event that brings together students and faculty mentors from across the country to share their research. This is a unique opportunity to shed light on the outstanding research taking place on campuses across our state and how that activity enhances the learning experience. Read the full La Crosse Tribune story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018
- InsideWis: In President Trump’s Washington, people in both parties looking for clarityFebruary 16, 2018
- Deadline extended for company ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 19 Tech SummitFebruary 13, 2018
- JSOnline: Jagler: Go on a ‘speed date’ with FoxconnFebruary 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Foxconn showing all signs they’re in Wisconsin to stayFebruary 8, 2018