Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017