Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018
- Hyde Sportswear, 2016 Governor’s Business Plan Contest winner, to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank”January 11, 2018
- WisPolitics: Jan. 18 panel examines future of nuclear energy in WisconsinJanuary 10, 2018