Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017