Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018
- From detecting gunshots to saving potato crops, Biz Plan Contest finalists show state’s tech rangeApril 4, 2018