Bugher has helped UW-Madison Research Park, which was established in 1984, expand to 126 companies and more than 3,500 employees. He spent the past few years developing University Research Park 2, which is on the far west side of Madison. The new park has 371 acres and, when fully developed, will have 200 companies and 6,000 to 8,000 employees, he said. Preliminary tasks included land acquisition, working with the city on annexation, land use, roads and legislative approval. Read the full Leader-Telegram story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Council recommends policy changes in white papers reportAugust 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018