Educational software company Skyward will build a new headquarters valued at as much as $30 million and create 700 new jobs over the next decade in a project that could pump hundreds of millions of dollars into the local economy. Skyward is a member of the Wisconsin Innovation Network. Read the full story in the Wausau Daily Herald, the Stevens Point Journal or at Channel3000.com.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018