Cellular Dynamics International says it has signed a Center of Excellence agreement with AstraZeneca to speed the pace of drug discovery by using CDI’s stem cell lines and tissue cells. It is the third Center of Excellence agreement with a major, global pharmaceutical company for CDI, the Madison company founded by UW-Madison stem cell pioneer James Thomson. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018