Cellular Dynamics International, of Madison, plans to create banks of human induced pluripotent stem cells from five donors using good manufacturing practices, or GMP. The super-clean GMP process enables cells to be used in clinical trials, so the development is a potential milestone in leading to human therapies. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018