Cellular Dynamics International, of Madison, plans to create banks of human induced pluripotent stem cells from five donors using good manufacturing practices, or GMP. The super-clean GMP process enables cells to be used in clinical trials, so the development is a potential milestone in leading to human therapies. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018