Cellular Dynamics International, of Madison, plans to create banks of human induced pluripotent stem cells from five donors using good manufacturing practices, or GMP. The super-clean GMP process enables cells to be used in clinical trials, so the development is a potential milestone in leading to human therapies. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017