Cellular Dynamics International, of Madison, plans to create banks of human induced pluripotent stem cells from five donors using good manufacturing practices, or GMP. The super-clean GMP process enables cells to be used in clinical trials, so the development is a potential milestone in leading to human therapies. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017