Some of Walker’s priorities are strong, including a special fund to lure more investment capital for young and innovative companies. The fund is an important step for encouraging job and income growth for workers across Wisconsin. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017