Telephone and Data Systems, the Chicago parent firm of Madison-based TDS Telecom, has acquired MSN Communications of Englewood, Colo., for $40 million. TDS Hosted & Managed Services, the subsidiary that will manage MSN, said it will build a secure data center near the Denver metro area, with construction beginning in early 2014.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018