Stratasys Ltd., a Rehovot, Israel, maker of 3D printers with a large presence in Minneapolis, said Friday it has agreed to buy certain assets of Interfacial Solutions LLC, a privately held company near River Falls that provides research and development and production services to the plastics industry. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018