Both angel and venture capital funding are required to have a healthy entrepreneurial ecosystem. That’s according to John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors, who spoke Tuesday at the monthly Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon at the Sheraton Hotel. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017
- CapTimes: With Assembly approval, Wisconsin Foxconn deal heads to Scott Walker’s deskSeptember 14, 2017
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (WFF) Wisconsin Fast Forward ProgramSeptember 12, 2017
- Innovation enabler Tamara Kleinberg to open November’s Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 11, 2017