Both angel and venture capital funding are required to have a healthy entrepreneurial ecosystem. That’s according to John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors, who spoke Tuesday at the monthly Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon at the Sheraton Hotel. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018