Both angel and venture capital funding are required to have a healthy entrepreneurial ecosystem. That’s according to John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors, who spoke Tuesday at the monthly Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon at the Sheraton Hotel. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018