Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal news story on the Wisconsin Portfolio report, produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council and its Wisconsin Angel Network. The report notes that while dollars invested by angel and venture capitalists in Wisconsin last year were down, the number of individual deals rose.
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018