Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer high quality Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRIs) to patients for an affordable rate of $600 or less, today announced it has raised $6.5 million in growth capital. This will help fuel a national expansion plan that kicks off in Chicago as Smart Choice MRI explores additional markets. Milwaukee-based F Street Capital, LLC, with a core group of legacy and new investors, led the financing round with $2.5 million. Read the full Business Wire story here.
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017
- Still in JSOnline: Trump will have a hard time selling his swamp-draining planMarch 18, 2017
- Lineup of emerging companies, major firms set for March 27 Wisconsin Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 17, 2017