EnsoData, a Madison-based startup and recent alumnus of gener8tor’s gBETA program (gbetawisconsin.com), graduated from the inaugural YC Fellowship batch this past month. After thousands of miles on the road, dozens of visits to sleep clinics, and even a few surf sessions,EnsoData has returned to Madison with a refreshed hunger for rapid growth. Read more here.
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017