Mark your calendars for a June 29 conference in the Waukesha area on “Data privacy: What every company needs to know.” The day-long event will feature national and international experts in cyber and business security, law and best practices. A full agenda will be announced soon. The conference will be sponsored by Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek with assistance from the Tech Council’s Wisconsin Innovation Network and the Wisconsin Information Security Center.
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017