Fox Valley Tech has one of five Wisconsin digital fabrication laboratories, known as “fab labs,” that are affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass. The other MIT fab labs in Wisconsin are at Gateway Technical College in Sturtevant, Stoughton High School, the University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie and Three Lakes High School. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017
- WEDC: Recruiting business participants for Global Trade Venture to Isreal Oct 27 – Nov 3, 2017July 13, 2017