Fox Valley Tech has one of five Wisconsin digital fabrication laboratories, known as “fab labs,” that are affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass. The other MIT fab labs in Wisconsin are at Gateway Technical College in Sturtevant, Stoughton High School, the University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie and Three Lakes High School. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017