Fox Valley Tech has one of five Wisconsin digital fabrication laboratories, known as “fab labs,” that are affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Mass. The other MIT fab labs in Wisconsin are at Gateway Technical College in Sturtevant, Stoughton High School, the University of Wisconsin-Stout in Menomonie and Three Lakes High School. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018