The pending sale of Madison’s Cellular Dynamics International Inc. should end the company’s nagging financial struggles and could prove to be the moment that stem cell technology came of age, emerging from a blurry vision to a period of concrete medical advances — including the laboratory production of working human organs. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Henry Schwartz of MobCraft BeerJuly 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017