The pending sale of Madison’s Cellular Dynamics International Inc. should end the company’s nagging financial struggles and could prove to be the moment that stem cell technology came of age, emerging from a blurry vision to a period of concrete medical advances — including the laboratory production of working human organs. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017
- Still in JSOnline: Trump will have a hard time selling his swamp-draining planMarch 18, 2017
- Lineup of emerging companies, major firms set for March 27 Wisconsin Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 17, 2017