Carl Gulbrandsen, who has led the organization that commercializes the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s research since 2000, will retire early next year, the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation said Thursday. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017