A bill proposing to strengthen “noncompete” agreements — which limit a departing employee’s ability to work for his company’s competitors — may force state legislators to choose between two powerful forces: big business and free markets. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017
- WEDC: Recruiting business participants for Global Trade Venture to Isreal Oct 27 – Nov 3, 2017July 13, 2017
- InsideWis: Calculating the cost – and benefits – of landing FoxconnJuly 13, 2017