The Milwaukee Institute, a non-profit that promotes high-performance computing in southeast Wisconsin, has received a $1 million grant that will allow it to create two fellowships in computational science. Institute director Jay Bayne is a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors. Read more in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018