The Milwaukee Institute, a non-profit that promotes high-performance computing in southeast Wisconsin, has received a $1 million grant that will allow it to create two fellowships in computational science. Institute director Jay Bayne is a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors. Read more in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017