A judge granted preliminary approval to a settlement in a class-action shareholder lawsuit against Madison-based Cellular Dynamics International. Under the settlement, CDI agreed to pay $500,000 in legal fees for the plaintiffs and expenses, but can continue to deny any wrongdoing or breach of duty to its shareholders. It entered into the agreement to end further expense of litigation and to put the claims made in the lawsuit to rest, the settlement states. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017