A judge granted preliminary approval to a settlement in a class-action shareholder lawsuit against Madison-based Cellular Dynamics International. Under the settlement, CDI agreed to pay $500,000 in legal fees for the plaintiffs and expenses, but can continue to deny any wrongdoing or breach of duty to its shareholders. It entered into the agreement to end further expense of litigation and to put the claims made in the lawsuit to rest, the settlement states. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017
- WEDC: Recruiting business participants for Global Trade Venture to Isreal Oct 27 – Nov 3, 2017July 13, 2017
- InsideWis: Calculating the cost – and benefits – of landing FoxconnJuly 13, 2017