EatStreet has snared another $15 million from investors — including a West Coast investment firm — that will let the Madison food ordering business add 30 employees over the next two months. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Zendesk’s NogalskiApril 25, 2018
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018