Two Madison companies have brought in sizable investments. NeuWave Medical has raised $25.3 million, according to papers filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Fetch Rewards, meanwhile, has raised $6.5 million. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018