Deep scientific literacy should be a top priority voters look for in elected leaders, Neil deGrasse Tyson said Monday prior to delivering his keynote address at the ninth annual Nelson Institute Earth Day Conference. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017