Please watch this video prepared for the Dec. 9, 2015 “Future Wisconsin Summit,” in which a host of statewide partners discussed strategies to move the state’s economy and branding message forward. The ongoing effort featured the “Wisconsin Perception Survey,” produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council, which asked about 2,100 people inside and outside Wisconsin what they think of the state as a place to live, work and play. Watch our website for more about the survey results and visit www.wmc.org to learn more about the statewide event.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018