Please watch this video prepared for the Dec. 9, 2015 “Future Wisconsin Summit,” in which a host of statewide partners discussed strategies to move the state’s economy and branding message forward. The ongoing effort featured the “Wisconsin Perception Survey,” produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council, which asked about 2,100 people inside and outside Wisconsin what they think of the state as a place to live, work and play. Watch our website for more about the survey results and visit www.wmc.org to learn more about the statewide event.
- Zach Halmstad to receive ‘Seize the Day’ award at June Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 25, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellular Logistics pursuing commercialization, top spot in Governor’s Business Plan ContestApril 24, 2017
- InsideWis: In Logistics Health founder Don Weber, military veterans have an entrepreneurial modelApril 21, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017