Propeller Health, provider of an FDA-cleared digital health solution for improving outcomes in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), today announced a development agreement and R&D collaboration with GSK for its Ellipta® inhaler, the pharmaceutical company’s innovative, patented, dry powder inhaler. Read the full story here.
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017
- WEDC: Recruiting business participants for Global Trade Venture to Isreal Oct 27 – Nov 3, 2017July 13, 2017