After his return from Washington, D.C, The Water Council announced that its President and CEO, Dean Amhaus, participated in the opening “Technology as a Solution” panel for a roundtable at the White House focused on water innovation that was held on December 15th. David E J Garman PhD, Associate Vice Chancellor Water Technology R&D, Founding Dean School of Freshwater Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee also attended the invite-only roundtable. Read the full WisBusiness.com story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Zendesk’s NogalskiApril 25, 2018
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018