Gov. Scott Walker today signed Executive Order #156, authorizing the Wisconsin National Guard to assist authorities in the response to the avian influenza virus affecting Jefferson, Juneau and Barron Counties. Read the full WisPolitics story here.
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017
- Still in JSOnline: Trump will have a hard time selling his swamp-draining planMarch 18, 2017
- Lineup of emerging companies, major firms set for March 27 Wisconsin Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 17, 2017