Capital Midwest Fund, a venture capital fund based in the Milwaukee area, has raised nearly $30 million from 32 investors for its third fund, according to a document filed with the SEC on Thursday. Read the full Xconomy story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Zendesk’s NogalskiApril 25, 2018
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018