So you want to be an angel investor? Come to the Madison Club on April 19 for the Investors’ Edge. This program will discuss how angel networks work, the costs of joining and the benefits to investing with others. Hear from experienced investors Bob Wood and Tracy Yaktus, co-managers of Wisconsin Investment Partners, one of the most active angel networks in the United States. Bram Daelemans, director of the Wisconsin Angel Network, will give an introductory overview of angel investing basics and trends. Cost to attend is free and the program is exclusive to Madison Club members and the community’s accredited investors. Light snack buffet and cash bar open at 5:30 PM and the program begins at 6 PM. The program will be followed by a networking reception at 7 PM. To register, please call 608-255-4861. For more info, click here.
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017