So you want to be an angel investor? Come to the Madison Club on April 19 for the Investors’ Edge. This program will discuss how angel networks work, the costs of joining and the benefits to investing with others. Hear from experienced investors Bob Wood and Tracy Yaktus, co-managers of Wisconsin Investment Partners, one of the most active angel networks in the United States. Bram Daelemans, director of the Wisconsin Angel Network, will give an introductory overview of angel investing basics and trends. Cost to attend is free and the program is exclusive to Madison Club members and the community’s accredited investors. Light snack buffet and cash bar open at 5:30 PM and the program begins at 6 PM. The program will be followed by a networking reception at 7 PM. To register, please call 608-255-4861. For more info, click here.
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017
- CapTimes: With Assembly approval, Wisconsin Foxconn deal heads to Scott Walker’s deskSeptember 14, 2017
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (WFF) Wisconsin Fast Forward ProgramSeptember 12, 2017