So you want to be an angel investor? Come to the Madison Club on April 19 for the Investors’ Edge. This program will discuss how angel networks work, the costs of joining and the benefits to investing with others. Hear from experienced investors Bob Wood and Tracy Yaktus, co-managers of Wisconsin Investment Partners, one of the most active angel networks in the United States. Bram Daelemans, director of the Wisconsin Angel Network, will give an introductory overview of angel investing basics and trends. Cost to attend is free and the program is exclusive to Madison Club members and the community’s accredited investors. Light snack buffet and cash bar open at 5:30 PM and the program begins at 6 PM. The program will be followed by a networking reception at 7 PM. To register, please call 608-255-4861. For more info, click here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017