So you want to be an angel investor? Come to the Madison Club on April 19 for the Investors’ Edge. This program will discuss how angel networks work, the costs of joining and the benefits to investing with others. Hear from experienced investors Bob Wood and Tracy Yaktus, co-managers of Wisconsin Investment Partners, one of the most active angel networks in the United States. Bram Daelemans, director of the Wisconsin Angel Network, will give an introductory overview of angel investing basics and trends. Cost to attend is free and the program is exclusive to Madison Club members and the community’s accredited investors. Light snack buffet and cash bar open at 5:30 PM and the program begins at 6 PM. The program will be followed by a networking reception at 7 PM. To register, please call 608-255-4861. For more info, click here.
- Social media panel to inspire, teach tangible tips on June 5 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2018
- Military vets, students may register at discount to attend June 5-6 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 21, 2018
- WARF: The Wisconsin Idea and Regional Economies: Apples Falling from Many TreesMay 21, 2018
- WisBusiness: ReNeuroGen focuses on improving aftermath for stroke victimsMay 18, 2018
- InsideWis: Even in prosperous times, rural Wisconsin economy faces an uphill climbMay 17, 2018