So you want to be an angel investor? Come to the Madison Club on April 19 for the Investors’ Edge. This program will discuss how angel networks work, the costs of joining and the benefits to investing with others. Hear from experienced investors Bob Wood and Tracy Yaktus, co-managers of Wisconsin Investment Partners, one of the most active angel networks in the United States. Bram Daelemans, director of the Wisconsin Angel Network, will give an introductory overview of angel investing basics and trends. Cost to attend is free and the program is exclusive to Madison Club members and the community’s accredited investors. Light snack buffet and cash bar open at 5:30 PM and the program begins at 6 PM. The program will be followed by a networking reception at 7 PM. To register, please call 608-255-4861. For more info, click here.
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinJuly 27, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Henry Schwartz of MobCraft BeerJuly 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017