Mayo Clinic is selling its Rochester, Minn., data center to Epic Systems Corp. of Wisconsin, which is taking on an increasing role as a tech partner for the health care giant. Read the full Milwaukee Business Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin could be big loser under Senate health-care planJune 23, 2017
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017