When AARP Services introduces a one-stop health care benefits shopping website later this year for its 39 million members, the technology supporting the site will come from Brookfield-based Connecture Inc.
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017
- CapTimes: Investment in Wisconsin startups is growing, report findsJune 19, 2017
- InsideWis: Here are reasons why a company such as Foxconn might consider WisconsinJune 15, 2017