Today gener8tor announced the participants of its third gBETA cohort, a new, preseed accelerator for companies with ties to a Wisconsin college or university. Three of the companies are spin-offs from UW-Madison, and are building companies around Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation-patented technology. A fourth company is a spin-off from the Medical College of Wisconsin. The cohort is rounded out by a team of MBA students from UW-Madison. Read the full release here.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017