Today gener8tor announced the participants of its third gBETA cohort, a new, preseed accelerator for companies with ties to a Wisconsin college or university. Three of the companies are spin-offs from UW-Madison, and are building companies around Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation-patented technology. A fourth company is a spin-off from the Medical College of Wisconsin. The cohort is rounded out by a team of MBA students from UW-Madison. Read the full release here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018
- From detecting gunshots to saving potato crops, Biz Plan Contest finalists show state’s tech rangeApril 4, 2018