The Wisconsin Technology Council hosted its inaugural Brew Bites & Bytes evening event on Aug. 4 at the Wisconsin Brewing Company. The event successfully raised more than $1,000 for the Wisconsin YES contest. Wisconsin Youth Entrepreneurs in Science is a statewide youth business plan contest modeled after the successful Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Public, private and home-schooled students across Wisconsin are eligible to turn their science- and tech-related ideas into business plans and compete for cash and prizes.
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017
- Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center: DOE Selects Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center For Next-Phase FundingJuly 17, 2017
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Milwaukee employers promoting diversityJuly 13, 2017