The company will use the money for product development and other corporate purposes, the filing said. The round brings to $6.4 million the total amount Abodo, whose official name is MoveIn Inc., has raised from outside investors, according to www.formds.com. Read the full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Panels will help startups ‘Launch, Grow, Succeed’ at June 6-7 Entrepreneurs’ Conference in MadisonMay 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: “Gig economy” looking up in WisconsinMay 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Arjun Sanga of WiSysMay 22, 2017
- Five success stories featured at Wis Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 19, 2017
- InsideWis: Why Wisconsin is a bottom-feeder in startup index – and how it can improveMay 19, 2017