BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation Inc. said Thursday it has invested $50,000 each into a Waukesha start-up that is developing therapeutics for gastrointestinal health and a Madison maker of building maintenance software. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017