Founded with a $70,000 investment in 1979 in a basement office, with a computer Faulkner says “sounded like a washing machine,” Epic today commands nearly a quarter of the U.S. hospital market in the rapidly expanding industry of electronic health records. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin could be big loser under Senate health-care planJune 23, 2017
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017