Founded with a $70,000 investment in 1979 in a basement office, with a computer Faulkner says “sounded like a washing machine,” Epic today commands nearly a quarter of the U.S. hospital market in the rapidly expanding industry of electronic health records. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Zach Halmstad to receive ‘Seize the Day’ award at June Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 25, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellular Logistics pursuing commercialization, top spot in Governor’s Business Plan ContestApril 24, 2017
- InsideWis: In Logistics Health founder Don Weber, military veterans have an entrepreneurial modelApril 21, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017