Fujifilm says the $307 million acquisition of Cellular Dynamics International Inc. it completed in May is key to its ambitious plans in the field of regenerative medicine, which uses cells and other materials to heal damaged tissues and organs. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017