Part-time waitress, full-time garbage entrepreneur — Melissa Tashjian has carved out a niche helping turn smelly food scraps into a dark, rich medium to grow more fruits and vegetables. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017