Johnson Controls Inc. said it plans to buy Tyco International to form a global company focused on controls and products for increasingly connected “smart” buildings. The new company will be operated from Milwaukee but based in Ireland for tax purposes. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018