Johnson Controls Inc. said it plans to buy Tyco International to form a global company focused on controls and products for increasingly connected “smart” buildings. The new company will be operated from Milwaukee but based in Ireland for tax purposes. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018