Johnson Controls Inc. said it plans to buy Tyco International to form a global company focused on controls and products for increasingly connected “smart” buildings. The new company will be operated from Milwaukee but based in Ireland for tax purposes. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBusiness: Tech Summit brings emerging and established companies to same tableMarch 28, 2017
- Hogan: Gov. Scott Walker’s budget helps support Wisconsin’s entrepreneursMarch 28, 2017
- InsideWis: For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut scienceMarch 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Scott Cooper of Marketing Engine GroupMarch 24, 2017
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017