The total money lent by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corp., a key lender to female, minority and low-income entrepreneurs, jumped by nearly 28% last year. Read the full Milwaukee State Journal story here.
- Panels will help startups ‘Launch, Grow, Succeed’ at June 6-7 Entrepreneurs’ Conference in MadisonMay 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: “Gig economy” looking up in WisconsinMay 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Arjun Sanga of WiSysMay 22, 2017
- Five success stories featured at Wis Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 19, 2017
- InsideWis: Why Wisconsin is a bottom-feeder in startup index – and how it can improveMay 19, 2017