The total money lent by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corp., a key lender to female, minority and low-income entrepreneurs, jumped by nearly 28% last year. Read the full Milwaukee State Journal story here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017