Phoenix Nuclear Labs LLC, a Madison maker of particle acceleration and neutron generation systems, has raised $790,000 of a planned $1.5 million of debt financing, according to a filing with federal securities regulators. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Bunker Labs Wisconsin: To host first Muster Across Wisconsin event in La CrosseApril 19, 2017
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 18, 2017
- JSOnline: Wisconsin gains national attention as start-up technology hubApril 17, 2017