Phoenix Nuclear Labs LLC, a Madison maker of particle acceleration and neutron generation systems, has raised $790,000 of a planned $1.5 million of debt financing, according to a filing with federal securities regulators. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017