Phoenix Nuclear Labs LLC, a Madison maker of particle acceleration and neutron generation systems, has raised $790,000 of a planned $1.5 million of debt financing, according to a filing with federal securities regulators. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Testimony on autonomous VehiclesFebruary 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Cyber-attacks will require new army of ‘soldiers’ with the right skillsFebruary 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Jonathon Horne of Idea Fund La CrosseFebruary 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin needs to prepare for self-driving vehicles, industry leaders and academics sayFebruary 23, 2017
- 50 plans advance to semi-finals in 2017 Gov’s Biz Plan ContestFebruary 22, 2017