Polco, whose corporate name is Policy Confluence Inc., operates a crowdsourcing platform that connects citizens with their local governments on public policy issues and polls. Cities and counties can put a widget for a poll on their website or in a link on a social media post or newsletter, said Nick Mastronardi, a co-founder. Read the full story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Bunker Labs Wisconsin: To host first Muster Across Wisconsin event in La CrosseApril 19, 2017
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 18, 2017
- JSOnline: Wisconsin gains national attention as start-up technology hubApril 17, 2017