Polco, whose corporate name is Policy Confluence Inc., operates a crowdsourcing platform that connects citizens with their local governments on public policy issues and polls. Cities and counties can put a widget for a poll on their website or in a link on a social media post or newsletter, said Nick Mastronardi, a co-founder. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Most votes in the Legislature are bipartisan, even when the debate is notMarch 23, 2018
- Hear from high-impact founder Craig Dickman at April 12 Innovation Network luncheonMarch 22, 2018
- BioEnterprise: Midwest Healthcare Companies Raise A Record Breaking $2.5 Billion In 2017March 22, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: With billions of free federal dollars available, why aren’t more Wisconsin startups chasing it?March 21, 2018
- It’s a wrap! See coverage from the 2018 Wisconsin Tech SummitMarch 21, 2018