Polco, whose corporate name is Policy Confluence Inc., operates a crowdsourcing platform that connects citizens with their local governments on public policy issues and polls. Cities and counties can put a widget for a poll on their website or in a link on a social media post or newsletter, said Nick Mastronardi, a co-founder. Read the full story here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017