According to the Entertainment Software Association, 155 million Americans play video games and spent $22.5 billion on gaming content, hardware, and accessories in 2015. With top-selling games coming out of both established and independent studios and a preeminent educational games scene, the Madison Region’s game development industry is not only on the map, but on the rise. Check out these local companies making headlines. Read the full MadREP article here.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin could be big loser under Senate health-care planJune 23, 2017
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017