According to the Entertainment Software Association, 155 million Americans play video games and spent $22.5 billion on gaming content, hardware, and accessories in 2015. With top-selling games coming out of both established and independent studios and a preeminent educational games scene, the Madison Region’s game development industry is not only on the map, but on the rise. Check out these local companies making headlines. Read the full MadREP article here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Bunker Labs Wisconsin: To host first Muster Across Wisconsin event in La CrosseApril 19, 2017
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 18, 2017
- JSOnline: Wisconsin gains national attention as start-up technology hubApril 17, 2017