A $250 million cut in state funding to the University of Wisconsin System over the next two years could do great harm to Wisconsin’s economy, Madison area tech leaders said. At the same time, they said, more incentives are needed to lure investors to put money into local startups. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Testimony on autonomous VehiclesFebruary 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Cyber-attacks will require new army of ‘soldiers’ with the right skillsFebruary 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Jonathon Horne of Idea Fund La CrosseFebruary 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin needs to prepare for self-driving vehicles, industry leaders and academics sayFebruary 23, 2017
- 50 plans advance to semi-finals in 2017 Gov’s Biz Plan ContestFebruary 22, 2017