A $250 million cut in state funding to the University of Wisconsin System over the next two years could do great harm to Wisconsin’s economy, Madison area tech leaders said. At the same time, they said, more incentives are needed to lure investors to put money into local startups. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Zach Halmstad to receive ‘Seize the Day’ award at June Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 25, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellular Logistics pursuing commercialization, top spot in Governor’s Business Plan ContestApril 24, 2017
- InsideWis: In Logistics Health founder Don Weber, military veterans have an entrepreneurial modelApril 21, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017