The Wisconsin Technology Council invited me to their Innovation Networking meeting on June 28, where WTC president Tom Still spoke about the vital part the UW System plays in driving a vibrant Wisconsin economy. In fact, the main conclusion of the WTC’s recent report, “The Value of Higher Education to Wisconsin’s Economy,” is that further cuts in public support for higher education will harm the state’s economy.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Bunker Labs Wisconsin: To host first Muster Across Wisconsin event in La CrosseApril 19, 2017
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 18, 2017
- JSOnline: Wisconsin gains national attention as start-up technology hubApril 17, 2017