Ten winners have been announced from the thirty-five finalists and more than 180 nominees for the 2016 Wisconsin Innovation Awards. At an awards ceremony emceed by Jeanan Yasiri Moe and keynoted by former Onion CEO Steve Hannah, winners were named in ten categories. Winners were determined by a panel of 17 industry experts from around Wisconsin, in multiple rounds of judging. Winners spanned all parts of Wisconsin, represented large, medium and small companies, startups, established businesses, and nearly all industries.
- Testimony on autonomous VehiclesFebruary 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Cyber-attacks will require new army of ‘soldiers’ with the right skillsFebruary 24, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Jonathon Horne of Idea Fund La CrosseFebruary 24, 2017
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin needs to prepare for self-driving vehicles, industry leaders and academics sayFebruary 23, 2017
- 50 plans advance to semi-finals in 2017 Gov’s Biz Plan ContestFebruary 22, 2017