Ten winners have been announced from the thirty-five finalists and more than 180 nominees for the 2016 Wisconsin Innovation Awards. At an awards ceremony emceed by Jeanan Yasiri Moe and keynoted by former Onion CEO Steve Hannah, winners were named in ten categories. Winners were determined by a panel of 17 industry experts from around Wisconsin, in multiple rounds of judging. Winners spanned all parts of Wisconsin, represented large, medium and small companies, startups, established businesses, and nearly all industries.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Buckley Brinkman of WCMPApril 20, 2017
- Make a splash, not a crater: High-impact ‘treps topic of May 11 Innovation Network luncheonApril 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Bunker Labs Wisconsin: To host first Muster Across Wisconsin event in La CrosseApril 19, 2017
- Twenty-four entries advance to second phase in ‘Wisconsin YES!’ youth biz plan contestApril 18, 2017
- JSOnline: Wisconsin gains national attention as start-up technology hubApril 17, 2017