Deltanoid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced the appointment of former Genzyme/Sanofi renal head, Douglas Jermasek as its new Chief Executive Officer. Co-founder Hector F DeLuca, PhD, MD, DSC will continue as Chairman of the Board of Directors and assume the responsibilities of President and Chief Operating Officer. Co-founder Margaret Clagett-Dame, PhD will continue in her role as Executive Vice President. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018