The New Richmond-based company says its lightweight diesel engine is “the first of its kind” and can cut fuel costs by up to 40 percent. An SEC filing from the company shows 17 investors have participated in this fundraising round, in which EPS hopes to raise $9 million.
- Need spring break project? ‘Wisconsin YES!’ business plan contest invites entries through April 3March 23, 2017
- ‘The Crucible’: How to (and not to) pitch to investors is April 13 Innovation Network-Northeast topicMarch 23, 2017
- Monday’s Tech Summit to open with panel on ‘speed date’ expectations for companiesMarch 22, 2017
- JSOnline: Technology conference to feature ‘speed dating’ with large firmsMarch 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Gov. Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs have awarded a $238,000 Entrepreneurship Grant to Bunker Labs Wisconsin.March 21, 2017