ThedaCare, the largest healthcare system in Northeast Wisconsin, is investing $3 million in Mequon-based Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer every MRI for an all-inclusive fee of $600 or less. ThedaCare is a community-based health system that reinvests in the communities it serves. ThedaCare sees potential for consumers in Smart Choice MRI while the new partnership creates an opportunity for both companies to learn from each other and use their knowledge and expertise to bring additional value to patients. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- InsideWis: Most votes in the Legislature are bipartisan, even when the debate is notMarch 23, 2018
- Hear from high-impact founder Craig Dickman at April 12 Innovation Network luncheonMarch 22, 2018
- BioEnterprise: Midwest Healthcare Companies Raise A Record Breaking $2.5 Billion In 2017March 22, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: With billions of free federal dollars available, why aren’t more Wisconsin startups chasing it?March 21, 2018
- It’s a wrap! See coverage from the 2018 Wisconsin Tech SummitMarch 21, 2018