ThedaCare, the largest healthcare system in Northeast Wisconsin, is investing $3 million in Mequon-based Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer every MRI for an all-inclusive fee of $600 or less. ThedaCare is a community-based health system that reinvests in the communities it serves. ThedaCare sees potential for consumers in Smart Choice MRI while the new partnership creates an opportunity for both companies to learn from each other and use their knowledge and expertise to bring additional value to patients. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinJuly 27, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Henry Schwartz of MobCraft BeerJuly 24, 2017
- InsideWis: Here’s how Wisconsin can supply the 10,000 workers Foxconn may needJuly 21, 2017
- Startups in northeast Wisconsin: Call to action with gener8tor at Aug. 10 Innovation Network luncheonJuly 20, 2017
- WisBusiness: Upcoming luncheon put on by the Wisconsin Technology Council will focus on the front lines in the war on cancerJuly 18, 2017