ThedaCare, the largest healthcare system in Northeast Wisconsin, is investing $3 million in Mequon-based Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer every MRI for an all-inclusive fee of $600 or less. ThedaCare is a community-based health system that reinvests in the communities it serves. ThedaCare sees potential for consumers in Smart Choice MRI while the new partnership creates an opportunity for both companies to learn from each other and use their knowledge and expertise to bring additional value to patients. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- Social media panel to inspire, teach tangible tips on June 5 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2018
- Military vets, students may register at discount to attend June 5-6 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 21, 2018
- WARF: The Wisconsin Idea and Regional Economies: Apples Falling from Many TreesMay 21, 2018
- WisBusiness: ReNeuroGen focuses on improving aftermath for stroke victimsMay 18, 2018
- InsideWis: Even in prosperous times, rural Wisconsin economy faces an uphill climbMay 17, 2018