ThedaCare, the largest healthcare system in Northeast Wisconsin, is investing $3 million in Mequon-based Smart Choice MRI, the first MRI provider in the country to offer every MRI for an all-inclusive fee of $600 or less. ThedaCare is a community-based health system that reinvests in the communities it serves. ThedaCare sees potential for consumers in Smart Choice MRI while the new partnership creates an opportunity for both companies to learn from each other and use their knowledge and expertise to bring additional value to patients. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017